more.PEP in Style is your dedicated private tour operator for premium and luxury travel exclusively designed for travel industry professionals. We offer hotels, flights, cruises and car rentals for eligible members of tourism and hospitality industry at special industry rates.

In order to register at our site and to enjoy our luxury offers you must obtain accreditation and proof your employment or self-employment in tourism or hospitality industry. Therefore, you are required to upload your agent or airline ID, travel association member card or letter of employment during the registration process. If you are self-employed we require a copy of your business licence and website address information noted in your account profile.

Please note that we can accept and handle bookings only if your proof of authority is deposited in your account. Accounts without verification are deleted after 3 months without further notice.